• The Additive is a blend of 31 all-natural inorganic minerals containing a variety of elements: aluminum, iron, magnesium, sodium, potassium, and lithium. These minerals are ground into a fine powder, that easily mixes with interior house paint.
• Once mixed with the paint and applied to the walls within a home or office, the treated surfaces become a permanent air purification system. One treatment will continue to remain active for ten-twelve years, providing clean, healthy air for you and your family.
• The science behind ionic technology is air-ionization. Ionization is a process that covers an entire room or home, with healthy anions eliminating offensive odors, third-hand smoking residue, pet odors and viruses both in the air and on surrounding surfaces.
• It is a far more thorough and a superior approach to home health than filtration-only systems. Filters are passive; they only treat what they trap in the filter media.
• In contrast, anions eliminate airborne odors, toxins, and viruses on your tables, counters, furniture, etc. The atoms interact with contaminants in a way that prevents them from spreading.
Ionic Paint Ionization
Eradicate Air-Borne Disease-Causing Bacteria
Cat urine consists of urea, creatine, uric acid, detoxified substances, sodium chloride, and electrolytes. When bacteria start to break down the urine components, an ammonia smell kicks in, which is followed by the creation of mercaptans. That’s when the stench becomes most pungent.
Breathing in ammonia can trigger health problems in people who are already suffering from respiratory complications such as bronchitis or asthma.
Even healthy individuals can experience an allergic reaction if exposed! Side effects include runny noses, red eyes, itchy skin, rashes, and more.
The ionic paint additive is effective in removing fine and ultrafine (dust) particles (0.01-1 micron). Typically, 90% of all airborne particles in the air consist of fine and ultrafine particles. These particles contribute to the most severe health complaints like asthma, bronchitis, COPD, and cardiovascular diseases.
Members: American Chemical Society, Construction Specification Institute and Federation of Coating Technologies